Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Unusual Signs

So here I am once again, this is just gonna be a short post of signs you don't usually see that I've found on board the Star Cruises Virgo! =p

But First, for those of you who wanna see what the standard room looks like... well, it looks like this. And its 4 people to 1 room!

My really big room that fit 4 people!

There's a slide down bed from underneath 1 of the 2 beds you see, and there's one more bed that unfolds down from the wall on the left... kinda like a double decker on the left side lar... Also check out my "BEAUTIFUL VIEW" out the "WINDOW"

Anyway, back to the signs! I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Something thats usual:


Something thats UNusual!:

Okay, how many people thought this was a female lifejacket?


This signboard a bit WTF?!? If you don't know what it really means.

Good luck to people who need specs to see where they're going!


This one was taken at the crew bar; I'll leave it to your own imagination

Thats all for now. I'll post the sunrise+sunset photos next

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home