Thursday, August 23, 2007

Korean MTV Chick!

KOREAN MTV CHICK!



Just received this photo not long ago, KOREA MALI! This is my Korean MTV Chick! LoL **inside joke**... i swear she looks better in person! You confirm can't get your eyes off her wan...!! LoL... the rest of the guys are JEALOUS coz' she oni asked to take a solo pic wif MEEEEEEE! MUAHAHAHAHA....
~*kembang*~




Anywayz, I'll be going off to Star Cruises for work. I'm not sure how long its gonna take and I'm not sure when I'll be back. But one thing's for sure... I won't be blogging, coz' the ship no internet (actually got, but daaaaamn slow wan). So wait till I get back first lah, then I'll start posting agian. Possibly show u guys some pics from Star Cruises. =)

Before I go, I leave u guys with yet another quote laaa...





Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swaps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists. It is real. It is possible. It is yours.
- Ayn Rand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home