Friday, August 17, 2007

Changes

Like the father of rap proudly chants it. Changes. Inevitability is inevitable.

One year tomorrow signifies a gargantuan change in life. An anniversary of sorts you might say. Tomorrow will be a year since me and my Her were blessed with each others presence . Isn't it amazing how events can change in the span of merely 364 days; It is truly flabberghasting even if it was for the better or for the worse or the very very extreme worst.

All things said and done (mentally) I had detailed plans to carpe diem, unfortunately, thing's never go as planned. If anything, they go the direct opposite direction. It's like punishing your brakes till you hear an ear-splitting screech and taking a 180 degree turn to cover back the forgotten tracks made only moments earlier. Backtracking. Two steps forward, three steps back. Walking into the past. Alas, such is life. Some say that the higher you are, the harder you fall, I for one, choose to digress. As experienced in the past few days, it is apparent that living conditions are tougher when you're down and life decides to kick you in the gonads. It hurts. A lot.

Anyone reading this must be thinking "poor guy, girlfriend left him". Alas, that is not the case here. Not now at least. That would be bad, really bad. Although with my current streak of bad luck, it is not surprising. Thankfully, She has been nothing but supportive throughout my enduring days and I am nothing but thankful of her presence in my life.

A fool and his gold are soon parted... I am no fool, but indeed I am parted from my gold(if no one caught the hint, i meant money).


p/s : Personal thank you to Alvin for allowing me to get this crap off my chest.
pp/s: WHERE'S MY MONEY@!#)!(#!(!!!!!
ppp/s: Babe, if you're reading this, happy anniversary keke!


edit: It's not Alvin that owes me money hehe


With best regards,
Anon



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home