Thursday, February 07, 2008

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !!

Wishing all my readers a very Happy Chinese New Year!!

May the year of the rat give you enough cheekyness to find new ways to gain more money!! LoL...

And while you're at it, wish me luck for next weekend... I'm on a conquest to go up Genting to collect debts from the Lim family... They borrowed some money from me last year, so I'm going back up to collect back my money this time... with interest!! HAHAHA... Pray that I don't end up lending them summore of my money instead! lol...
Come on my little Gerbil!! I'm fully counting on YOU to give me BIG FORTUNE this year!! =) You can do it!! I know you can.... I didn't feed u until fat fat for nothing man!!

Otherwise... you can say hello to my good friend...

But... No pressure... really.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! =)

1 Comments:

At March 27, 2008 at 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg O_O the poor fella ... n the cat T_T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home