Wednesday, November 21, 2007

MY NEW GADGET!

YEAH MAN!! I got new toy!! =p
WAHAHAHA...
It came in THIS bag...
Dior

Take a guess at what I bought before scrolling down... =)





























PSP from Dior! LoL

YEAH MAN! PSP! My new toy...!! WOOHOOOO... I'm sooooooo gonna be busy in my hotel room at nite! =p


Was walking around the shopping mall that sells all computer stuffs... Pantip Plaza, nearby my hotel. Kinda got tempted to get it from here! haha...

At first never really thought of it geh... coz' I thought still above 1k for this thing... till Fugz told me its damn cheap nowadays!!
Wahseh... so I saw this here, tunggu apa! Buy oni laa... so sienz in the hotel room at nights when there's nothing on TV and I'm anxiously waiting for every Tuesday for the next Heroes episode!


Having said that...
HEROES IS GOING TO STOP AFTER DECEMBER THE 3RD!!
DAMMIT! WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE WE GOING TO DO THEN?!?!?!

Well... Thank God that I have my PSP now. So I know what I'm gonna do... haha
So when are you gonna get YOURS?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home