Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Phuket Beer-ing!

Yes, alcohol here is cheap!

So needless to say, my room's fridge (and probably everyone else's as well) is fully stocked with joy juice! =)


Even had a bottle of Korean Soju! Not too bad the taste, but a bit too sharp for my liking.




At 19.5% alcohol, doing shots of this hits u right away.

Its my first time consuming Federbrau. Despite the 'changgih' name, its actually a local Thai brewed beer. Tastes not bad. Worth a try. =)
First time trying Miller beer too! Been seeing their many advertisements many times, usually while watching sports on ESPN! Oh and wrestling matches too... LoLz... but have never given it a try before until now. =)


Miller beer is pretty good stuff. I do like it. Its goes down pretty smoothly unlike the usual roughness like the effect Tiger has (on me, at least).

But what ONE beer MUST you TRULY TRY out when you come to Phuket?

What is that ONE beer, you should never leave Phuket without trying??

What ONE beer is it that if you don't consume, its best you don't say that you've even came to Phuket before?

What is this ONE beer that I am talking about?

It is the one beer that was censored above in order not to spoil this posting!

BEHOLD!

The ONE beer, that you MUST try when you come to Phuket!

It is... none other than...


Yes, apparently they have PHUKET LAGER BEER here! hahahaha....


Now how could anyone ever possibly leave here without at least having one of these? LoLz....

2 Comments:

At June 23, 2009 at 1:08 AM, Blogger Belle said...

Hi Alvin,

I am working for Phuket beer. thanks for your post. Next time if you come t.o Bangkok pls let me know I will treat you beer

 
At April 10, 2010 at 8:30 PM, Blogger Eu Jin said...

I miss soju! They are great over a nice BBQ dinner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home